Sensale – The Broker
A splendid south-facing
2 bedroom/2 bathroom
A splendid south-facing 2 bedroom/2 bathroom L-shaped apartment situated on the first floor to the front of the Palazzo (reached by lift), with views of the Rio di Santa Fosca canal and its junction with the Rio di Noale.
Uncluttered and streamlined to allow the natural beauty of its wooden beams and polished terrazzo flooring to fully shine through, this tasteful accommodation sleeps up to 6 (4+2) guests and comprises –
– An entrance hallway
– A canal-facing sitting/dining room of ample proportions and furnished with a double sofa bed, a pair of red armchairs, a clear glass dining table to the rear with iconic Marcel Breuer designed ‘Cesca’ style chairs for 8, and a console table
Sensale - The Broker
With views of the
Rio di Santa Fosca canal
– Just to the side – Sensale’s master bedroom, a vision of pared down simplicity with 2 large windows overlooking the water, a double bed with small chandelier overhead, a modern style chaise-longue, plus a wardrobe and writing desk
– A well-equipped kitchenette with immaculate brushed stainless steel units and breakfast bar towards the centre of the apartment
And accessed via Sensale’s inner hallway
– A bijou bedroom to the rear with double bed
– 2 sparkling modern bathrooms – one at the centre of the apartment with bathtub and one to the very rear with large shower
Get in touch
We are able to organise (almost) anything your heart desires! Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Palazzo Vendramin is managed by the Views on Venice apartment rental agency.