Sartor - The Tailor
A contemporary-style apartment
A contemporary-style apartment gently nuzzling the past boasting impressive proportions on the Palazzo’s first floor.
Conveniently served by lift and offering an unfussy, easy-living vibe within its elegant 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom accommodation to the centre-rear of the Palazzo, this sparkling new apartment sleeps up to 6 guests and comprises –
– An elongated main sitting / reception room of classically Venetian dimensions studded with black & white scenes of an iconic Venice and featuring extensive restored wooden beams, Venetian terrazzo flooring, plenty of seating for chilling including a pair of ivory sofas, dual low-slung leather armchairs, and a funky retro Gaetano Pesce designed UP 5 Lounge Chair and UP 6 Ottoman by B&B Italia (1969) in bright red, plus a glazed door at one end leading into a private open-air internal courtyard
Sartor - The Tailor
Elegant 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom accommodation
– A well-equipped kitchen-breakfast / dining room to the side with smart brushed stainless steel units, a wooden refectory table seating 8, and attractive wall panelling repeated elsewhere in the apartment
– An inner hallway leading to Sartor’s 3 restful bedrooms & 2 bathrooms –
- a cosy and pristinely presented twin bedroom with 2 single beds
- the stylishly understated master bedroom with a double bed, 3 full height glazed doors opening onto small Juliet balconies / balustrades – one to the side, and 2 enjoying views over the tranquil Rio del Trapolin canal to the rear – and a gorgeous 19th century ‘Soffitto a Cassettoni’ wooden ceiling
- the second double bedroom replicating the master bedroom in decor, and with a full height glazed door opening onto small Juliet balcony / balustrade to the side
- an up-to-date bathroom with twin wash-hand basins and a bathtub
- a further bathroom, similarly immaculate and in matching style, with twin wash-hand basins and a large shower
Get in touch
We are able to organise (almost) anything your heart desires! Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Palazzo Vendramin is managed by the Views on Venice apartment rental agency.