Saoner – The Soap Maker
A warm and characterful triplex apartment
Spacious and intriguing in layou
A warm and characterful triplex apartment (spread over 3 floors) – spacious and intriguing in layout – with wooden parquet flooring, extensive exposed beams, sloping eaves and a cosseting and cosy vibe despite its great size.
Sleeping up to 6 guests in an attic-style ambience, and home to a number of delightful period features, the apartment commences on the second floor of the Palazzo (reached by lift) and comprises –
– Saoner’s main entrance hallway leading to a guest bathroom, note the ancient and remarkable restored marble sink
Staircase rising to…
Saoner - The Soap-Maker
Sleeping up to 6 guests
in an attic-style ambience
– A well-equipped kitchen / dining room with immaculate brushed stainless steel units and a dining table seating 8
– A further inner hallway, home to an Internet station for use with your p.c.
– A bathroom with shower
– A short curved staircase rising from the inner hallway to the apartment’s main sitting room / TV area with its sloping wooden ceiling and sofa, and which in turn leads to the apartment’s master bedroom with double bed
– A staircase from the inner hallway passing wonderful wall frescoes and rising to
Level 3 – the top floor and home to
– A second bedroom with a double bed and leading to a study with a writing desk which can be closed off for peace and privacy – the ideal place for updating that holiday blog! – and an en-suite bathroom with shower
– A separate walk-in wardrobe
– A further double bedroom with its own walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom with large shower
Get in touch
We are able to organise (almost) anything your heart desires! Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Palazzo Vendramin is managed by the Views on Venice apartment rental agency.